Frequently Asked Questions
What are REVEAL’s products made of?
REVEAL’s tech accessories are made with sustainable materials, including cork, bamboo, recycled fabric, linen and cruelty-free vegan leather.
What sustainable materials do you incorporate into your products? What makes these materials environmentally responsible?
Here is a brief description of our materials and their environmental benefits:
- Cork is a versatile and durable material that is supple to the touch and feels like leather, but has a lower carbon footprint as well as cruelty-free. It is harvested from the cork tree without cutting down or damaging the tree.
- Bamboo is a renewable resource that is the fastest growing woody plant in the world. It does not require the use of pesticides and herbicides to thrive.
- Recycled fabrics - recycled microsuede and polyester are made of post-consumer plastic water bottles that have been melted down to make the yarn.
- Vegan leather is 100% cruelty-free. We don’t believe in harming animals to make our products.
- Linen comes from the flax plant, which is grown free from toxic chemicals.
If I have a question about my order, who do I contact?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If I am a retailer, how can I place a wholesale order?
Please email us at email@example.com
Are custom product orders available?
Yes, we have great custom manufacturing capabilities, but please note that minimum quantities may apply. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Who do I contact for media or product placement inquiries?
Please email us at email@example.com