Regular Price: $30.00
Special Price: $19.00
- Beautiful One of a Kind Designs - No 2 cases are the same!
- Our Nature Fusion Series is a creative blend of nature made from the beautiful burls and knots from a tree and mixed with brightly colored resin.
- Burls and knots are extraneous growths on a tree that produce intricate natural swirl patterns. We use these gorgeous natural designs to make each case which is completely unique.
- Nature's art is featured on a slim precision fitting, durable case with no-slip, treaded side grips, shock absorbing bumper and a raised lip to protect the screen.
- Reveal plants a tree for every product sold, so you can feel good about your purchase!
- ECO-FRIENDLY – This strong, thin wood iPhone case is not only eco-friendly, but it is also cruelty-free. It has a smooth touch like leather, without the use of animal skins. A thin and sleek cell phone case for iPhone XS Max, the long-awaited for revolution in technology. As a bonus, Reveal Brand Tech Accessories will plant a tree for every product sold, so buying this product helps the environment.
- FUNCTIONAL AND ATTRACTIVE – This walnut phone case is specially designed for the new iPhone XS Max. With fitted openings just where they need to be and a snug fit, this case does not block or prevent any normal use of the iPhone, allowing it to fully function as it would without the case. Also has a great look. The walnut wood iPhone case has our logo engraved in it.
- SLIM – Our wood iPhone case is handcrafted for convenience and protection of your iPhone XS Max. This durable case can still fit easily into a back or front pocket as it hugs the phone, keeping it nice and secure. Due to the sleek wood material, you can slide the case in and out of your pockets without it getting caught or stuck. Plus, it won't get in your way or look too bulky in your pocket.
- SHOCK ABSORBING – We use natural walnut wood because not only is it visually appealing, but it is also naturally shock absorbent. The soft yet firm material of the wood will protect the phone if it's dropped by acting as a cushion to break the fall. Silicon and plastic cases don't compare to our natural protective cases. Cell phone cases for iPhone XS Max wood walnut looks great and works better.
- WATER-RESISTANT – Our walnut wood iPhone case is also naturally water resistant. If water is splashed onto the case it will not soak into the material and ruin the case. As long as the water doesn't run inside the case, your phone will be protected from water damage. Carry with you the best of old and new – old and classic with wood, new and trendy with your new iPhone XS Max case!
GORGEOUS IPHONE X CASES MADE OF BAMBOO, CORK and WOOD
Reveal designs beautiful iPhone X cases made of natural bamboo, cork and wood for the modern mobile lifestyle. Be both sustainable and stylish while on the move. Reveal has a handcrafted case or folio that is just right for you.
A Naturally Organic Product
Bamboo grows with little water and no chemicals. And its biodegradeable of course! Its naturally great looking, so there is no need for added paints or dyes. Bamboo is timeless and goes perfectly with your personal style and home decor.
Highly Renewable Resource
Bamboo is a grass and has been measured growing as fast as one metre (39 inches) IN ONE DAY! Since it grows so fast, bamboo groves are easily replaced and as such, bamboo is a very renewable material. Using it therefore doesn’t contribute to deforestation. In fact it can be grown in areas (such as hillsides) where other crops cannot be grown and harvesting it can be done by cutting with no damage to the surrounding environment.
Fights Climate Change
Bamboo absorbs 35% more carbon dioxide per hectare than equivalent trees. So growing it helps to fight climate change.
WHY CORK WOOD?
Recyclable and Biodegradable
There is very little processing involved in the extraction of cork wood. The ecological footprint from extraction until the final product is incredibly low. Cork wood is both recyclable and biodegradable. This means that even during the manufacturing process, cork wood waste is reused and ground to make products, never going to waste.
Highly Renewable Resource
Because it is harvested only from the bark of the cork oak tree (which means the tree keeps on living and helping to clean our air) it is one of the most highly renewable and eco-friendly resources on the planet. Cork trees can live for up to 300 years, so one tree can supply cork for many many generations.
Fighting Climate Change
At the age of twenty five the tree's bark can be harvested every nine years, for a period of over 200 years. While the cork tree is developing, it is capturing carbon dioxide from the atmosphere. Each time the cork wood is harvested, the tree absorbs more CO2 to aid in the bark regeneration. Thus, regularly harvested cork trees store three to five times more CO2 than those left unharvested.
We plant a tree for every product sold
With generous support like yours, we have planted trees all over the United States and beyond. We partner with non-profit conservation organization, American Forests, to replenish our forests and minimize our environmental footprint of doing business. Since 1990, American Forests has planted over 50 million trees in damaged eco-systems to revive our environment and benefit our communities all across the country and worldwide.